Don't suffer in silence. Between 9.00 am and 5pm, you can report all incidents of ASB to Officers at Wren Court or call Phoenix on 0800 0285 700 (free from your landline only) or 0844 264 2800 (low cost from your mobile.
After 5pm and during the weekends reports can be made to Lewisham Housing Emergency Support Team (HEST) on 020 8314 6000
All calls will be returned by an officer within the hour They will give you support and advice. If they agree to visit you, they will do so within two hours.
- arrange emergency repairs if this is necessary and
- refer you to other agencies and support groups.
- provide you with diaries, and
- Information for victims and
- witness support packs
- Confirm with you in writing that your case has been referred to Phoenix.
A Phoenix Officer will contact you the day after you have spoken to HEST, as they will send us your details and a report on your case.